Tuesday 10 January 2017

CHAPTER ONE: In which Oliver introduces his new blog, and gets a surprising visitor.

Welcome one, welcome all.

Congratulations on discovering my new blog. I'm sure you lost many good fellow explorers searching for it, and for that I am sorry. But, you survived and shall be rewarded for it. No, not money, but the gift of following my blog... don't look at me like that!

Oh, look, it's my old friend: Bold Question Font!

HELLO.

Hello, there, old friend. Did you have some questions for me?
 

AS A MATTER OF FACT, I DID.

Well, then, fire away.

WHAT CAN WE EXPECT TO FIND ON YOUR BLOG?

Well, it will be very much in vein as my previous blog, only with better artwork, wittier ramblings and more explicit centre-folds of yours truly.


OOH...

Oh, well... I guess I could ditch the centre-folds idea.


I WOULD.

Right. You see, they were rather costly to produce, not to mention the amount of International laws broken in their production, but fine!

 Well, I hope that this has been a decent enough introduction into what you can expect around. It's called The World of Oliver Brooks for a reason, you could not mistake it for anyone's but my own. I'm sure I could come up with some deeply philosophical speech about only being your true self in an online presence, but it's getting late, and I don't want to.

Good-bye one, good-bye all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment